1) You are allowed to take up space. You are a human.
2) You are allowed to have a voice.
3) You are allowed to leave whenever you feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
4) You deserve more than someone who doesn’t know how to respect you.
5) You are allowed to put your own needs first.
6) You are allowed to love yourself.
|—||6:11 p.m. (Six reminders for bad times)|
“I think we should switch places. When camp’s over, I leave as you and go back to London and you leave as me and go to California.”
I LITERALLY STILL DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW THEY MADE THIS FILM WITH ONLY ONE LINDSEY LOHAN
Right up there with finding out that Genovia isn’t a real country.WAIT GENOVIA’S NOT A REAL COUNTRY
I THOUGHT IT WAS IN SWITZERLAND
THATS GENEVA YOU CRUMB
"Day four hundred and sixty three in captivity. I am crestfallen."
What a weird piano.